In this article, we hope to locate what particular stage you are in at NameNecklace.com to help you finish the order. Please note that our system currently does not work well with an Internet Explorer browser. If you are currently using the IE browser, we highly recommend that you switch or use the Firefox and Google Chrome browser instead.
Cannot upload the picture
- If you cannot upload a picture when you want to order customized photo watch, or other photo items, check for pop-up messages that might identify the issue.
- The speed of the browser you are using might be slow. If you are using a laptop or desktop computer, you can switch to a different browser and try again. Please note that our system currently does not work well with the Internet Explorer browser so we highly recommend the use of either the Firefox and Google browser. If you are using a mobile phone, please make sure the network is stable enough to upload a picture.
- Please check if your photo is in a PNG. or JPG. format, which should be at least 500 * 500 pixels (depending on the frame base, the minimum edge should be at least 500 pixels), less than 1.5 M. Our system does not recognize PDF files. PDF’s will need to be converted to either a JPG or PNG file.
Cannot "Add To Cart"
First, check whether this item is out of stock or if there are any minimum purchase requirements on the item. Also, please make sure that all required fields were completed.
If you cannot add items to your shopping cart, it is likely due to one of the following reasons:
- An item is out of stock
- The minimum purchase limit has not been met
- A required field is missing an information
- A website or network related problem.
Cannot "Proceed to checkout" or "Place Order"
You are on the web page of your shopping cart OR on the page of filling in your shipping or billing information at this point and would be selecting a payment method and shipping method. If you cannot "Proceed to checkout" or "Place Order", please refer to the instructions below OR click on "why did my payment fail"
Also, please check for any out of stock items in your shopping cart. These items must be removed prior to checkout.
Make sure all the required fields are completed, including shipping address and shipping method.
Cannot make my payment? Please refer to Why did my payment fail? If the same problem persists and you still can’t place the order, please contact Customer Support via live chat or start a conversation for assistance. Kindly give us a detailed description of the problem, the specific web page or stage you are on, the problem you met, the error code or a screenshot will help us locate and solve your problem easily.